- Credibility and our Voluntary Tax System
- Once is Not Enough: Why Contact a Tax Pro After April 15
- Of course the White House had nothing to do with the IRS Scandal … right
- The Tax Burden in America is not High Enough?
- IRS Description of Enrolled Agents
- Amnesty without back taxes
- Tax Season is Over … Here is a Special Remembrance
- Pre-existing Conditions … Planned Destruction of Obamacare
- Your Audit Risk – 8 Flags
by Potts' Taxes
We offer FREE tax preparation to all active-duty marines and 50% discount off regular fee for Marine veterans. We do all federal and state income tax returns: 1040, 1041, 1120, 1120S, 1065.
Daily Archives: June 1, 2012
Washington, D.C. (May 31, 2012) By Jeff Stimpson As more and more providers gear up to meet testing and education requirements for the new RTRP designation, new questions the IRS FAQ page for Registered Tax Return Preparers tackle a pair of … Continue reading