- Credibility and our Voluntary Tax System
- Once is Not Enough: Why Contact a Tax Pro After April 15
- Of course the White House had nothing to do with the IRS Scandal … right
- The Tax Burden in America is not High Enough?
- IRS Description of Enrolled Agents
- Amnesty without back taxes
- Tax Season is Over … Here is a Special Remembrance
- Pre-existing Conditions … Planned Destruction of Obamacare
- Your Audit Risk – 8 Flags
by Potts' Taxes
We offer FREE tax preparation to all active-duty marines and 50% discount off regular fee for Marine veterans. We do all federal and state income tax returns: 1040, 1041, 1120, 1120S, 1065.
Daily Archives: June 7, 2012
The Congressional Budget Office has issued a report warning that the economy could slip into a recession unless policymakers decide what to do about the steep tax increases and spending cuts that are scheduled to take effect next year. The … Continue reading