- Credibility and our Voluntary Tax System
- Once is Not Enough: Why Contact a Tax Pro After April 15
- Of course the White House had nothing to do with the IRS Scandal … right
- The Tax Burden in America is not High Enough?
- IRS Description of Enrolled Agents
- Amnesty without back taxes
- Tax Season is Over … Here is a Special Remembrance
- Pre-existing Conditions … Planned Destruction of Obamacare
- Your Audit Risk – 8 Flags
by Potts' Taxes
We offer FREE tax preparation to all active-duty marines and 50% discount off regular fee for Marine veterans. We do all federal and state income tax returns: 1040, 1041, 1120, 1120S, 1065.
Daily Archives: June 15, 2012
Sacramento – Franchise Tax Board (FTB) is contacting more than 100,000 California business entities that have not filed their 2010 state income tax returns. Businesses contacted by FTB will have 30 days to file a tax return or show why … Continue reading